Thursday, February 3, 2011

Warm-up: Write an Introduction

     As stated in my "About Me" portion of the page, I am a military wife.  I have been made aware, by my loving friends, family, and neighbors, that my affinity for organizing and planning is... unusual. I was the kid who was drawn to the aisle of notebooks, folders, and color-coded note cards.  I am now the young housewife who coordinates social events, plans my yearly move across the country (compliments of the USAF), and creates lists and schedules for fun.  Yes, that's right.  I said fun!

     I hope to use this blog as a space to share the lessons that I have learned, and will learn, as a (military) wife.  I put military in parenthesis because most of this information can be used by anyone. I do not particularly like to write, so this blog is unlikely to turn into my personal diary. Instead, I plan to use it as a record of useful organizational information.

    I am going to PCS (Permanent Change of Station, which is a move to a different military base) in six weeks.   Due to that, the next few posts will most likely have to do with moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment